A staple in Wilson tennis shoe line, the Wilson Pro 2.5 Tennis shoes offer good stability, a comfortable feel, and are an all-around excellent performer.
The upper of the shoe is soft and comfortable right out of the box. The upper is designed to breathe well which helps keep your foot cool.
The outsole is designed with Wilson's Duralast technology and holds up well on a hard court. The outsole is designed to be used dual purpose on either a hard court or a clay court for those that play on both.
The Rush Pro 2.5 is designed to keep you low to the court and offers plenty of lateral stability.
The game of tennis is fast with lots of changing in direction.
If you an aggressive player looking for a shoe to support your game take a good look at the Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 ...
Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 White/White/Pearl BlueTennis Shoes
Through innovative Sensifeel technology, the Rush Pro 2.5 enhances comfort without compromising the stability that drives explosive speed. Sporting clean lines and matte finishes, the Rush Pro 2.5 melds a game-changing design with contemporary colour schemes - an appealing combination for any tennis player.
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces