Brand new from Wilson, check out the very same racquet used by Roger Federer himself, the Pro Staff RF97 v13 Tennis Racquet!
If you're looking to play like Federer then this is the racquet for you, it's ideal for advanced players with experience swinging substantial frames and it's braided Graphite composition delivers a pure, consistent feel. The racquet's double braided fibers are arranged at 45-degree angles to net incredible ball pocketing feel and stability.
With its 340 grams frame weight it offer plenty of plow through and favours those with a long, fast swing. While heavy its 12 points head light balance do help with manoeuvrability.
Looks wise, the racquet is incredibly slick with a black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and grey/silver pinstripes along the throat.
If you're a serious player looking for the legendary playing characteristics of the Pro Staff series the Wilson Pro Staff RF97 v13 is designed just for you ...
Wilson Pro Staff RF97 v13 Tennis Racquet
- Roger Federer's personal racket
- Heavy composition ideal for advanced players with experience swinging substantial frames
- Braided Graphite composition delivers a pure, consistent feel
- All-new design maintains sleek look with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and grey/silver pinstripes along the throat
- This racket ships unstrung. Customize the stringing above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you RF 97 AUTOGRAPH
Length: 27 inches
Weight: 12.0 oz / 340 g unstrung
Balance: 12 pts head light
Swing Weight: 334
Beam width: 21.5mm
Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
Racquet comes unstrung and without a cover.