Introducing the Pro Staff 97L v13 Tennis racquet from Wilson, for Pro Staff fans looking for a lighter and more maneuverable racquet...
Technology is at the forefront of the new Pro Staff range, it features ergonomic End Cap Technology to aid improved comfort and playability, and String Mapping technology is in place for a denser string bed, leading to excellent precision and feel. The 97L v13 features braid 45 construction which arranges the double braided fibers at 45-degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability.
In terms of aesthetic, the Pro Staff 97L pays homage to the classic, renowned Pro Staff series, sporting a black elastic base with exposed carbon fiber weave, gloss finish at the tip, and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat.
Wilson Pro Staff 97L v13 Tennis Racquet
- Lighter and more maneuverable Pro Staff
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
- This racket ships unstrung. Customize the stringing above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you 97L
Head Size: 97 sq. inches
String Pattern: 16/19
Length: 27 inches
Weight: 10.22 oz / 290 g unstrung
Balance: 7 pts head light
Swing Weight: 310
Beam width: 23mm / 23mm / 23mm
Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
Racquet comes unstrung and without a cover.