The newest of the renowned Pro Staff series from Wilson, check out the Pro Staff 97 v13 Tennis Racquet!
With an unstrung weight of 314 grams, it's the slightly lighter weight version of Roger Federer's Pro Staff RF97 Autograph racquet. It's lighter weight is a more manageable weight for many players.
It comes with braided 45 construction featuring double braided fibers at a 45 degree angle for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability. The racquet also features string mapping technology providing a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel, and a new Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability.
The racquet pays homage to classic Pro Staff heritage with a black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat.
Wilson Pro Staff 97 v13 Tennis Racquet
Highlighted by a design that pays tribute to the historic Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97 v13 features a new Braid 45 construction that increases precision by adjusting the angle of the double braided fibers for enhanced feel and stability. Two additional upgrades to this racket include a denser string bed that improves consistency on every shot and a new end cap that is used across Wilson's other performance racket lines for improved comfort and ergonomics. Perhaps most appealing for longtime fans of the Pro Staff franchise is the presence of red and yellow pinstripes along the throat, an ode to previous designs of this iconic series through the years. Design also features unique exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish above the 3 & 9 of the frame for a slick touch.
- Lighter weight version of Roger Federer's Pro Staff RF97 Autograph
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
- This racket ships unstrung. Customize the stringing above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you
Weight: 11.07 oz / 314 g unstrung
Balance: 10 pts head light
Swing Weight: 320
Beam width: 21.5mm / 21.5mm / 21.5mm
Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg