What an incredible update to Wilson favourite series that is geared towards the competitive player ...
The new Wilson Blade V7 series features Wilson's FlexFeel carbon mapping technology that has made the Clash series such a success. FlexFeel has allowed Wilson to provide flex where you need and want it in a racquet while providing incredible stability as well. Flexfeel gives you an incredible connected-to-the-ball feel on contact. It further enhances the feel and control the Blade series is so well know for ...
It's an amazing technology.
The Blade 98 16x19 V7 is geared towards the towards the player that wants the incredible feel the Blade 98 is known for and wants the increased spin, power and forgiveness that the 16x19 string pattern provides.
If you are a competitive player looking for a racquet that with a soft feel and that will help with spin, power and provide a forgiving sweet spot in a 98" head the Wilson Blade 98 V7 16x19 is the racquet for you ...
Wilson Blade 98 v7 16x19 Tennis Racquet
The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for added consistency from frame to frame plus a new Top Grip Taper for more comfortable top-hand grip placement, and the latest version of this racket brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Head Size: 98 sq inches / 630 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.8 ounces / 305 grams
- Balance: 7 pts HL / 320 mm
- Swingweight: coming soon
- Beam Width: 20.6mm FB
Racquet comes unstrung and without a cover.