HEAD is revolutionizing the tennis shoe market with the launch of the Sprint SF shoes ...
Normally you either get durability OR light weight with a tennis shoe. With HEAD's Sprint SF shoes you get both and that is pretty amazing!
What makes HEAD's Sprint SF light and durable? The answer: SuperFabric
Not only is SuperFabric incredibly light, it is also incredibly flexible making the Sprint SF ultra comfortable. HEAD have added a 3D-anti torsion shank to the midsole of the shoe to help provide excellent stability in this shoe.
If you are looking for excellent stability, light weight and incredible comfort all in one pair of tennis shoes the HEAD Sprint SF are designed just for you.
HEAD Sprint SF Tennis Shoes
Give it your best shot, this one won't break. HEAD's brand-new SPRINT SF is the answer to the conflict of abrasion protection versus lightweight comfort. The solution comes in the form of SuperFabric® material. Never before used in the tennis industry, the material looks like an army of small plates coming together as one protective shield around your toe. Pretty much impossible to break and incredibly durable, the material is still super light, flexible and quick-drying. Featuring many of our latest HEAD technologies, the shoe is also out-of-the-box comfortable thanks to its special elastic sock construction. Designed in an elegant, serious black, this one is the perfect defense against tough courts and extended baseline grinds.
- High abrasion resistant SuperFabric® vamp material
- Lightweight and flexible upper
- Seamless welded TPU films
- Wrapping lacing system for custom fit
- Full sock construction
- Heel stabilizer
- Comfortable EVA sockliner
- Low-to-the-ground midsole construction with a minimum drop from the heel to the forefoot (almost flat)
- Little running like toe spring for an easy flex
- Visible triple density injected midsole construction featuring TRI-NRG technology
- 3D-anti torsion shank with integrated HEAD COOLING SYSTEM
- Hybrid outsole profile for all different kinds of tennis surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay