The HEAD Sprint Pro 2.0 Women's Tennis Shoes are a low profile tennis shoe that is designed to allow you to get around the court as fast as possible. They are a light shoe that breath extremely well due to the mesh upper. While the Sprint Pro 2.0 are a comfortable shoe they are designed with performance in mind.
Head Sprint Pro 2.0 Marine Coral Women's Tennis Shoes
Fast has never been more comfortable. HEAD's lightest shoe ever, the SPRINT PRO 2.0 WOMEN with its lady-specific fit is a serious premium performance shoe for fast versatile players. The brand new mesh upper makes the shoe even more flexible for an incredibly short break-in time and increased comfort. The unique low-to-the-ground midsole construction allows faster and more flexible movements while the HEAD Cooling System integrated into the sole unit supports you during the hottest rallies. The perfect combination of explosive energy and agile finesse, the SPRINT PRO 2.0 WOMEN is your your best partner on all kind of surfaces.
- Breathable & flexible upper construction
- Seamless welded lightweight & strong TPU films
- wrapping lacing system for additional individual support
- One piece vamp & tongue construction
- 180° DRIFT DEFENSE around the toe and medial side
- 180° HEELSTAB for perfect heel fit & stability
- Lightweight & comfortable sockliner with integrated HEAD COOLING SYSTEM
- Low-to-the-ground midsole construction with a minimum drop from the heel to the forefoot (almost flat)
- Little running like toe spring for an easy flex
- Visible triple density injected midsole construction featuring TRI-NRG technology
- 3D-anti torsion shank with integrated HEAD COOLING SYSTEM
- Hybrid outsole profile for all different kinds of tennis surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay
Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs