Like the hardcourt version of the Revolt Pro 3.0 Clay Court Tennis Shoes are designed with durability, stability, and cushioning in mind. A very solid pair of tennis shoes the Revolt are designed for the player looking for good cushioning and a shoe that is designed to last. HEAD have managed to lower the weight of 3.0 version of the Revolt while still remaining true its original design.
Head Mens Revolt Pro 3.0 Clay Court Tennis Shoes
The premium performance HEAD REVOLT PRO 3.0 CLAY shoe is now a lot lighter but still engineered to provide the optimum combination of comfort and stability. The out-of-the-box comfort comes from the updated TRI-NRG midsole construction, while the new lockdown straps on the upper make sure your foot stays in place. The shoe is perfect for baseline grinders thanks to the well protected forefoot with its durable seamless molded PU layer.
- Strong upper mesh
- PU molded durability chassis
- Lateral stability support
- Toe and medial protection
- Adaptive collar padding
- Internal TPU heel counter
- Comfortable EVA sockliner
- Higher heel for additional dampening
- Triple density midsole (TRI-NRG)
- 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Deep all over herringbone tread for clay courts only
- Durable non-marking rubber
- Lateral forefoot trigger